Traducción & Definición
over the years: durante años, a lo largo de los años
Over the years, Philip Cheeter has had many girlfriends. Durante años, Philip Cheeter ha tenido bastantes novias.
over (the course of) the day: a lo largo del día
- "It was my understanding that there was supposed to be a fixed rate for the duration of the loans, but after looking at our files, I see that the rates have inflated over the past few years."
- "Moreover, sales of Delavigne skin care products in Japan are up 14.6% over the past six months."
- "I want to thank you for your invaluable help over the last few weeks: Replacing the majority of our workforce with automatons and robots was no easy task, but your help in reducing our fragile, fleshy and weak human staff was done with ruthless, near robotic, efficiency."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Delavigne stock has gained three points over the last four weeks."
- "Yes, I demand recompense for the slaughter of my beloved companion, who served me so well over the years."
- "I will be giving a brief financial overview of what's happened over the last year at the company."
- "This is due to the fact that I have been having family problems over the past few months."
- "There's been a lot of love over the years."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Over the years' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!