Traducción & Definición
to paint: pintar
to paint the town red ir(se) de juerga, salir a festejar
a painting: una pintura, un cuadro
I bought two paintings at the auction last Sunday. En la subasta del domingo pasado compré dos cuadros.
paint (on the walls): la pintura (de las paredes)
UK: I painted my toenails different colours last night.
US: I finished painting the kitchen and now I'm covered in paint.
- "Bruno : Yes I know, but one of his paintings stood out!"
- "Just like a Picasso painting."
- "Art dealer : All of Plazbo's paintings feature squares and circles."
- "I look forward to meeting the man capable of creating such a painting."
- "It appears to be some paint... and a CD of whales making love."
- "Xiao Xiao : Ok, there's no need to beat around my bush*: we want your painting and we're willing to pay for it."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "He is very interested in purchasing your painting "Multiplicity" (or "Absurd Crimson Symphony" as it is translated in Chinese)."
- "Art dealer : Ok, I've got three Plazbo paintings in front of me."
- "Give me the paint, there is much work to be done!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Paint' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!