Traducción & Definición
a person: una persona
Note that "persons" is rarely used in everyday English as the plural form of "person", the common rule is now: one person, two people. "Persons" is used in formal and legal contexts:
No more than 8 persons in this lift. Este ascensor puede transportar un máximo de 8 personas.
- "Do you know what happened to the last person who didn't think my jokes were funny?"
- "You see, I live in the United States, or "the colonies" as one person told me in the metro."
- "Wearing this suit actually makes me feel like a better person."
- "Krazy Gideon, celebrity insane person, will moderate the debate."
- "This development pleases me, and I would like to congratulate this person on their desire to attain Nirvana with us, or possibly just Soundgarden."
- "Bruno : Felix is a naughty person, and I dislike him strongly."
- "Brian : She had a famous person in her cab."
- "Anyhow, now that you're a wealthy person, I've been considering your future."
- "I would have singled out just one person, but unfortunately science is not an exact science."
- "I'm just a cut-price person in a low-budget land."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Person' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!