Traducción & Definición
personal: personal, particular
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "You can ignore the last section... that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "Donna : Listen to me, Icarus from San Francisco: your personal space is sacred, and no one can harm you there."
- "I would ask that you do not invite an "outside" technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very "personal" way."
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "Icarus : Eh... just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
- "No matter how much your department stores are grossing every month, there's no way you can stay out of personal debt when you're spending like this."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Personal' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!