Traducción & Definición
personal: personal, particular
- "I put my job first, and ignored distractions like personal relationships, friends, lovers even pets and occasionally personal hygiene."
- "Donna : Listen to me, Icarus from San Francisco: your personal space is sacred, and no one can harm you there."
- "This is a very real cause that both of us have a very personal connection to."
- "I would ask that you do not invite an outside technical specialist to interfere with our system. Our network is configured in a very personal way."
- "On a personal note, I know a great midwife specializing in natural home births."
- "You can ignore the last section... that's for a personal project I'm working on!"
- "Last seen : Exiting clubhouse of San Francisco Olympic Club with personal dog walker."
- "Icarus : Eh... just put them in "Icarus's personal pile"!"
- "I, the great Horatio Oléré, am humbled to make this anonymous donation, in my name, of 10 million euros to the Horatio Oléré memorial bank account for my personal enjoyment and retirement."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Personal' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!