Traducción & Definición
a personal assistant: un asistente personal, un ayudante
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne and mezzo-soprano"
- "Our HR Department has just recently issued a hiring freeze, meaning that I won't be hiring a Personal Assistant at all."
- "You ran into a tree, saved my personal assistant and rescued me from my captors."
- "One of my classmates made a presentation on your career for a seminar on "Personal Assistants"."
- "You're a genius Bruno – the best Special Personal Assistant in the World!"
- "Gidyeon, as your personal assistant, I've decided to make a very special appointment for you."
- "Personal Assistant to Mr. Delavigne"
- "Today, as my personal assistant Brian Jones and I explored this city and talked to the native people, I was struck by the differences between our two countries."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Personal assistant' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!