Traducción & Definición
(he'll be here) personally, in the flesh: (estará aquí) en persona
- "Stewardess (Cindy) : Well, personally, I'd take the fish."
- "Melanie : I can personally guarantee that your life will change if you buy this book."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "I will not be giving the tour to Mr. Warbuckle personally (I find him to be retrograde)."
- "Edward : Not personally, sir, no."
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "I'd also like to personally offer you a little something for all my gratitude."
- "I should really report you to the police, but I will take great pleasure in dealing with this matter personally."
- "Bruno : Not personally... Edward, the meeting room is the source of my anger and ennui."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Personally' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés online y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!