Traducción & Definición
(he'll be here) personally, in the flesh: (estará aquí) en persona
- "Melanie : I can personally guarantee that your life will change if you buy this book."
- "I'd also like to personally offer you a little something for all my gratitude."
- "I personally pledge to oversee all costumes and dance routines in order to ensure their fabulousness."
- "I should really report you to the police, but I will take great pleasure in dealing with this matter personally."
- "I will not be giving the tour to Mr. Warbuckle personally, because this is not one of my duties as a personal assistant."
- "Edward : Not personally, sir, no."
- "Bruno : Not personally... Edward, the meeting room is the source of my anger and ennui."
- "Personally, I intend to achieve my goals as soon as humanly possible, and in one case, as soon as time travel technology permits."
- "Judge : Well, personally I found that argument quite convincing, but, I suppose that legally, you're entitled to defend yourself, Mr. Delavigne."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Personally' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!