Traducción & Definición
I am pleased to inform you that...: Me complace informarle que...
We are pleased to inform you that you have been selected for the job. Nos complace informarle que ha sido selecionado para el puesto.
- "The Board is pleased to inform shareholders that the dividend per share will be 16.3¢."
- "I'm pleased to inform you that YouBeauty.com has agreed to your proposal and we would like to place an order"
- "In response to an anonymous suggestion placed in the suggestion box last week, I am pleased to inform you that a company retreat has been planned for next month in Half Moon Bay."
- "I have made the changes you requested, and I am pleased to inform you that you now have a reservation on Budget Airlines flight number 13 from San Francisco to Jakarta, leaving at 3:00 AM on Monday, August 2nd."
- "I'm pleased to announce that this Thursday evening at 7pm, we will unveil the first painting in Delavigne Corp's new art collection."
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "Announcement : Ladies and gentlemen, we are pleased to inform you that all services have now returned to normal."
- "I'm pleased to announce that we are experimenting with the Automated Firing System (AFS)."
¿Aún tienes dificultades con 'Pleased to inform' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¡Prueba nuestro curso de inglés en línea y recibe una evaluación de nivel completamente gratis!