Traducción & Definición
the population: la población
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "Mr. Wang : Then you know that China represents 20 percent of the world's population."
- "After all, you deserve the best treatment that only a very wealthy sub-section of the population can afford."
- "New York City: the homeless population has risen to a record level: over 300,000 people are sleeping in the streets."
- "The world's oldest population is also one of the wealthiest, and they're ready to spend money on looking younger."
- "Boston is also known for its large population of Irish and Italian immigrants!"
- "Despite making up only 2% of the world's population, the Japanese account for one fifth of skin care sales."
- "The most contagious (and potentially fatal) strain of the virus, called H5N1, has the potential to decimate the global bird population."
- "With around 20% of the British population currently falling into the "obese" category, and a further 40% being classified as "overweight", the government decided a change was necessary."
- "Australia's population is about 22 million, and our capital city is Canberra."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Population' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!