Traducción & Definición
- "Susie : Please, why don't you deliver a positive message that these children might benefit from?"
- "I'm not sure how you work together, but sometimes a little friction can create a more positive work environment."
- "We've heard many positive things about your factories, and we're very interested in outsourcing some of our production to you and your workers."
- "Icarus : Just think about it - imagine Philip's raw energy and anger diverted into positive, constructive projects rather than giving him wrinkles!"
- "A lot of people don't realize that an efficient workplace requires positive energy."
- "And how do you create positive energy?"
- "We wanted to give our customers a truly positive experience"
- "I'm here to teach you people the basics of a positive work environment whether you like it or not!"
- "At 2.33pm Susan Bliss was seen crying in the toilets with a positive pregnancy test in her hand."
- "Why doesn't the media concentrate on more positive things, that's my question."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Positive' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!