Traducción & Definición
a poster: un cartel, un póster
I'm going to put this poster on my wall. Voy a colocar este póster sobre mi muro.
- "Please remember that posters on streetcars and buses are seen by everyone."
- "With these posters, we wanted to encourage ordinary women to discover their sensuality."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "Bruno : The posters you see every day on the streets of Paris would probably be considered pornographic here in the States."
- "She has quite a collection of whale and dolphin posters."
- "Some of the images from that session were much more discreet than the ones we chose for the posters."
- "Bruno : What's wrong with posters?"
- "Unfortunately, it's not good news: I've had several complaints about the provocative nature of our posters."
- "There's a poster on the wall of my office that says "A dwarf standing on the shoulders of a giant may see farther than the giant himself."
- "I am writing to express my outrage at the Delavigne posters which have appeared all over San Francisco."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Poster' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!