Traducción & Definición
to pretend: fingir, simular, aparentar
Don't pretend that you don't know what I'm talking about. No finja que no sabe de qué hablo.
to pretend that...: hacer como que...
Pretend that you're a princess, and I'm your prince charming. Haz como si fueses una princesa y yo tu príncipe azul.
This is my pretend house. Esta es mi casa imaginaria.
- "Brian : Well I know Mr. Delavigne, but that's what acting is all about, pretending that you care about things."
- "I pretend to detest Philip Cheeter, but I'm secretly very attracted to him. In fact, I would like to meet him later by the bushes for a few drinks-"
- "As my "pretend" wife you should smile and keep quiet at all times."
- "I could never even pretend to afford one tenth of one of your companies, let alone both!"
- "Please, just pretend I'm not here."
- "I could pretend to be your wife."
- "Victims receive an email pretending to be from online money-transfer service PalPay."
- "I want you to pretend that I am a naughty photocopier."
- "It's not fair to you for me to pretend our relationship is going to work when I know in my heart my attention is elsewhere - Europe."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Pretend' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!