Traducción & Definición
to regret: lamentar, sentir
a regret: un remordimiento, un arrepentimiento
- "I regret to inform you that the standard of service provided by the cleaner you sent us, Mr. Jorge Miguel Santa Maria Jesus, is totally unsatisfactory."
- "Definition: a written or spoken expression of one's regret, remorse, or sorrow for having insulted, failed, injured, or wronged another."
- "I'm probably going to regret saying this, but there's a secret I've been dying to share with someone."
- "Call us NOW on 123-GET-RICH-QUICK or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You won't regret it!"
- "We want them to believe that you truly regret missing their call, and that you will do your best to call them back as soon as you are able."
- "You won't regret it!"
- "I promise you won't regret your choice."
- "Therefore, it is with regret that I recommend she be dismissed as soon as possible PERIOD."
- "Perhaps you'd like to return there if you regret coming to San Francisco."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Regret' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!