Traducción & Definición
regularly: con regularidad
I go to the doctor's regularly. Voy con regularidad al médico.
on a regular basis regularmente, con frecuencia
regular: regular, habitual
- "Miss Stake : According to your itinerary, you've been to Europe twice in the last three months, and you travel regularly to both New York and Los Angeles."
- "Wendy : Ok, I have a question for you Brent: Do you vote regularly?"
- "I've been making regular trips to the bathroom all night."
- "If you use Stickypedia regularly, you are probably a geek."
- "I'm simply asking if you wouldn't mind meeting with me regularly so that we might explore your feelings a bit more."
- "You need regular therapy, and I'd like to work with you at least once a week."
- "Moira : Some say it's the red wine which they drink regularly."
- "Bruno : I got tired of Brian Jones, he was a good worker but he needed to consume food and water regularly, which slowed me down."
- "Through the help of my personal trainer and spiritual guru, Philip Cheeter, I have discovered the benefits of a strict nutritional regimen and regular physical fitness."
- "If this is a regular occurrence, which seems to be the case, then it's no wonder that our sales at Galeries Falayette have been suffering."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Regularly' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!