Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "Special terms and conditions: Any stock that remains unsold six (6) months after the delivery date will be bought back in full by the Delavigne Corporation (at the same price as stated above) within ten (10) working days."
- "Ahead of the vote on June 1st, 2020, the two remaining candidates, Brits Edward Moon and Brian Jones, will clash on the big issues: cheese, the environment and the Eurovision song contest."
- "As for nap time, I'm afraid I remain unconvinced of its efficacy."
- "Edward : Ah, ok... That part means that there will be 6 months where the Delavigne share price remains stable..."
- "Philip : Before completing my mission, I have but one remaining task... to take a look at the contents of said microfiche!"
- "Susie : But, if we play this right, confidence in Delavigne will not only remain intact, but maybe even be enhanced."
- "30% (remaining balance) to be paid within 30 days of acknowledgement of receipt."
- "Miaow Yang : With the money we are offering, you could start a new business, even remain on the board of Miracle Juices..."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Only three candidates remain, and although I can no longer remember what job these people are applying for, they must be very good at something to make it to this stage, which is very encouraging."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Remain' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Remain'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!