Traducción & Definición
to remind (sbdy) of (sthg), to remind that: recordar (a alguien) de (algo), recordar que
I am reminding you that we have a meeting on Monday. Le recuerdo que tenemos una reunión el lunes.
Can you remind me to go to the post office? ¿Me puedes recordar que vaya a la oficina de correos (oficina postal)?
- "I remind you that I am very funny."
- "He says they remind him of Bruno Delavigne."
- "He says that it reminds him of his youth in an Uzbekh clown prison, but did not elaborate."
- "I remind you that my home country, Ozsglackastan, is not yet part of Europe - the EU is not crazy enough to let us join."
- "Only serve to keep reminding me of how much I missed you."
- "I'd just like to remind everyone that I organised a picnic this weekend, and I didn't see any of your faces there!"
- "Before we get started, I'd like to remind you that tomorrow's activities include camel boxing, camel racing, and of course the camel swimsuit competition!"
- "Reminds me of my first hit."
- "Apparently, the painting reminds him very much of his grandmother, who was also red, ugly and had your signature on her bottom."
- "I'm writing because I'm contractually obliged to remind you that today is the "Delavigne talent show", also known as "Delavigne's got talent"."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Remind' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!