Traducción & Definición
to sponsor: patrocinar, auspiciar
We've finally found somebody to sponsor us. Finalmente hemos encontrado quien nos patrocine.
a sponsor: un patrocinador
We already have over 30 sponsors. Ya tenemos más de 30 patrocinadores.
- "I am already sponsoring a dodgeball team this year, but I have always wanted to get into the movie business."
- "I am very lucky to be sponsored by this company, but many strangers would like to live in this country permanently and legally."
- "Warbuckle's Department Stores is sponsoring a Zambian gold mine, and will provide free education for all miners under 10 years old."
- "We'll be back after a word from our sponsors, You're listening to... Brent?"
- "For example, in 2006, the company sponsored the planting of thousands of trees to compensate for carbon emissions caused by our activities."
- "Sponsors of Chinese women's handball team. 51% shares owned by Wang family)"
- "This e-mail is just to let you know that I'll be conducting telephone interviews with the candidates for the "Xavier Delavigne Friends of France" internship program tomorrow morning (the program that sponsors a French student to work at Delavigne for the summer)."
- "I will not bow to any sponsor."
- "I'll be back after a word from our sponsors."
- "Sponsoring the female Olympic beach volleyball team."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Sponsor' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!