Traducción & Definición
(the Delavigne Corporation's) stocks: las acciones (de Delavigne Corporation)
a stock (of products): una reserva (de productos)
Delavigne stock has risen considerably since 1993. El valor de la acción Delavigne ha aumentado considerablemente desde 1993.
Bruno has a portfolio of profitable stocks and bonds. Bruno tiene una cartera rentable de acciones y bonos.
- "Well at least I'll have my stocks, and a signed photograph of Judy Garland."
- "I don't buy stocks over the phone."
- "Here is a brief summary of the supplementary charges we are currently paying to our bank Huckster and Hoodwink: wire and stock transaction fees, telephone consultation fees, online banking fees, and service charges on all of our accounts."
- "Your contribution is currently divided into a portfolio of American mutual funds, stocks and bonds."
- "Delavigne stock has gained three points over the last four weeks."
- "The stock is going to triple in a few weeks."
- "Bill : Believe me, this stock is hot!"
- "Mr. Wang : Yes gentlemen, unless we come to an arrangement right away, I will own enough stock in your companies to have a controlling interest by the market's close tomorrow night!"
- "I bought some stock in the company, Luigi's Pizza Incorporated."
- "Wang has controlling share of stocks, sits on board of directors, run by Fang."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Stock-noun' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!