Traducción & Definición
to survive: sobrevivir
- "No human casualties were reported, although it is believed that the goose was unable to survive its devastating injuries."
- "Brian : I got hold of a great thing: it's called the "Good Day USA" starter kit, and tells you all about how to survive in America!"
- "Mr. Delavigne, staying at a fancy hotel and not at the Olympic village, was the only surviving competitor."
- "At night, to survive becomes a real challenge."
- "Only the strong survive under these conditions."
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "We survived the crash!"
- "Those that do survive do so on under a dollar a day, which is less than I make in a second."
- "Hannah : The best information survives."
- "We did buy you a case of wine, but unfortunately it didn't survive the journey back to San Francisco."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Survive' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!