Traducción & Definición
to think: pensar, creer, opinar
I will think about it. Voy a pensarlo.
What do you think about the movie? ¿Qué opinas de la película?
Este verbo es irregular:
I think / I thought / I have thought
a thought: un pensamiento, una reflexión, una opinión
(long term) thinking: un pensamiento (a largo plazo)
UK: What are your thoughts on my new dress?
US: To be honest, I really can't understand the thinking behind your new image. I think you must have problems.
- "I thought I heard something."
- "Brian : Horatio, I thought we were friends!"
- "Horatio : I cannot think, I'm hungry!"
- "But I think it's a dolphin."
- "Gentlemen, did you think you could organize a secret prize fight between two senior Delavigne employees?"
- "I thought we would look French"
- "Hannah : If you think I'm going to such a violent spectacle, you must be joking."
- "Do you think unpaid interns just go around interpreting Dickensian characters?"
- "Do you think they're... they're alive?"
- "We need to think!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Think' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!