Traducción & Definición
To be honest (I am not really interested...): Para ser franco, para ser sincero (realmente no me interesa...)
To be honest, I didn't read your memo. Para ser franco, no leí su nota.
- "God : To be honest I don't think about it much."
- "Hannah : A bit busy to be honest, Icarus."
- "But to be completely honest with you Miss DeLune, I was a few minutes late myself."
- "To be completely honest, I don't know what you're saying."
- "I feel that we've reached a point where we have to be honest with ourselves: this relationship is over."
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
- "Bruno : You know to be honest Herbert, I don't know the first thing about movies."
- "Susan : To be honest, I think your reputation can only be improved by being linked to a luxury brand like Delavigne."
- "Mr. Steele : Look, Miss DeLune, I'm going to be honest with you."
- "You want me to be honest with you?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To be honest' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!