Traducción & Definición
to disturb: molestar
The smoke in the bar disturbed me, so I went home to drink. El humo del bar me molestaba así que me fui a beber a casa.
Do not disturb: No molestar
disturbing: preocupante, alarmante
Luna found the report about the beached whales very disturbing. Luna vio muy alarmente la noticia de las ballenas varadas.
- "Sorry to have disturbed you!"
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "Voice : Who dares disturb the Illuminati during our lunch break?"
- "Step 2: Changing a national anthem is very disturbing to the people."
- "Brian : Hi Horatio, sorry to disturb."
- "Who dares disturb me during nap time?"
- "Congratulations, it will be a pleasure to transform your ridiculous dreams into a disturbing reality."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Steffi : I hope I do not disturb you, you must be a busy man."
- "I have heard several very disturbing reports of language misuse by management here, and I just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page as far as our language policy is concerned."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To disturb' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!