Traducción & Definición
to disturb: molestar
The smoke in the bar disturbed me, so I went home to drink. El humo del bar me molestaba así que me fui a beber a casa.
Do not disturb: No molestar
disturbing: preocupante, alarmante
Luna found the report about the beached whales very disturbing. Luna vio muy alarmente la noticia de las ballenas varadas.
- "Congratulations, it will be a pleasure to transform your ridiculous dreams into a disturbing reality."
- "I hope to tour your factory during operating hours, however I don't want to disturb the production process!"
- "Brian : Hi Horatio, sorry to disturb."
- "Though I'm deeply disturbed by your behavior, I am committed to helping you become a less disgusting human being through my life coaching."
- "Voice : Who dares disturb the Illuminati during our lunch break?"
- "Step 2: Changing a national anthem is very disturbing to the people."
- "I have heard several very disturbing reports of language misuse by management here, and I just want to make sure that everyone is on the same page as far as our language policy is concerned."
- "Sorry to have disturbed you!"
- "Who dares disturb me during nap time?"
- "Steffi : I hope I do not disturb you, you must be a busy man."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To disturb' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!