Traducción & Definición
to mention: mencionar, nombrar, señalar, decir
Please don't ever mention that name! ¡Por favor, nunca digas ese nombre!
Bruno mentioned that you like playing golf. Bruno me dijo que te gusta jugar golf.
I won't mention to the boss that you were an hour late to work today. No le diré al jefe que hoy llegaste una hora tarde al trabajo.
En cuanto a los sustantivos:
The manager has made no mention of raising our salaries. El gerente no dijo nada de aumentar nuestros salarios.
- "ChinaCorp will definitely be able to take care of the production requirements you mentioned."
- "First you invite us to a wedding to a mysterious French man that you've never even mentioned to us."
- "Did he mention anything or anyone particular?"
- "Bruno : No, he didn't mention anything about kilts."
- "Whatever you do, don't mention any pregnancy issues, or you could get DC into serious trouble."
- "I don't mention the monkeys and I don't mention the lab records."
- "I don't think so, there's no mention of fish."
- "I would be remiss if I did not mention that this company retreat will include team-building exercises led by an expert from the FunFactory Consulting Squadron."
- "I've got plenty of other Scottish things planned for today: I've got a full-sized replica of the Loch Ness monster in the parking lot, and Brian mentioned that he'd like to try on some dresses with you later."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To mention' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!