Traducción & Definición
to miss: errar, fallar, perder
I miss you. Te extraño, te echo de menos.
I just missed the bus by two minutes! ¡He perdido el bus por dos minutos!
(a) missing (piece of a puzzle): (una pieza) que falta (en el rompecabezas)
My keys are missing. He perdido mis llaves.
He will be missed: Le vamos a echar de menos
Note that the verb to miss is often used in the passive voice.
- "He will be also missed, a little."
- "Add that to the time for the crossing... add two... that makes six weeks - we'll miss the deadline!"
- "Sure, I didn't know you were gone, but that doesn't mean I didn't miss you."
- "You don't even miss me! Bruno : Hey, hey, hey, not so fast, Brian."
- "Please tell Bruno I miss him, and I'm very angry with him."
- "I had a good time but woke up the next morning with a kidney missing."
- "- There's a couple of numbers missing from your social security..."
- "Bruno : Is that why you missed levitation practice yesterday?"
- "Only serve to keep reminding me of how much I missed you."
- "That's from noon to 2pm. Then on Wednesday there's a shark documentary on the Nature Channel that I absolutely must not miss!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To miss' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!