Traducción & Definición
to reimburse: reembolsar
I haven't yet been reimbursed for my expenses last month. Todavía no me han reembolsado mis gastos del mes pasado.
- "Icarus : Nevertheless, we have to arrange some sort of a payment plan for you to reimburse the money spent on this pinball apparatus."
- "On the other hand, if the company would like to reimburse me for this expense, I would be willing to share the stapler with the rest of the staff."
- "Hannah : We want to be reimbursed for our flights, accommodation, and the rest of it!"
- "In short, if the company could reimburse me the cost of the stapler, I would appreciate it."
- "Rachel : I've canceled your holiday, and reimbursed you for the full amount."
- "Furthermore, the company will be happy to reimburse the travel expenses for your husband and cats to join you the next few weekends until your family moves here permanently."
- "They have agreed to waive the supplementary fees on all of your future transactions, and reimburse you retroactively for all charges incurred over the last 12 months."
- "Anyway, I've e-mailed you my expense form so that you can reimburse me for the ticket ASAP."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To reimburse' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!