Traducción & Definición
(This problem) is related to (the weather): (Este problema) está relacionado (con el tiempo que hace)
We're not related, just good friends. No somos parientes, solo buenos amigos.
to relate to someone: entenderse con alguien, comprender a alguien
- "No offense Edward, I guess you are kind of related to Eskimos being Swedish, right?"
- "As Philip suspected, the problem is related to Spencer, the new Galeries Falayette sales assistant in charge of Delavigne products at the store."
- "Today I'm wearing a sky blue shirt, so I'll be using expressions related to the sky and the colour blue."
- "How is that related to perfumes Susan?"
- "Most complaints are related to orders on the Delavigne website and we could really do with an extra pair of hands to help us with complaints."
- "But to answer your question, I would say that a good manager is someone who knows how to relate to people."
- "Man : I think today's lesson should be business related."
- "The problem is actually related to Numbers."
- "It reveals a candidate's true personality: how they relate to other people, their working style and, more importantly, whether or not they think that a horse is a valid form of transportation."
- "You should work harder, you're never at work on time and I often see you doing stuff that isn't related to your job."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To relate' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!