Traducción & Definición
to take place: tener lugar
Our annual meeting takes place in San Francisco. Nuestra reunión anual tiene lugar en San Francisco.
- "In today's program we are going to take a special visit to the offices of the Delavigne Corporation where an amazing experiment is taking place."
- "In case you were wondering, I'm still not going to tell you where our team-building weekend will be taking place."
- "Ideally this would take place in L."
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "The baptism will be taking place this Thursday at St."
- "Remember: on the Musical Store hotline, all conversations take place in song!"
- "Thelma Fudd : My accident took place in the local supermarket."
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "Located in a secret offshore location to cut costs and hurt the global economy, your rehabilitation takes place entirely online."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'To take place' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!