Traducción & Definición
a twin (brother, sister): gemelo, gemela
I have a twin sister. Tengo una hermana gemela.
a pair of twins los gemelos, las gemelas
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "Evil twins?"
- "Actually I'm expecting twins!"
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
- "My twin brother used to play French cricket."
- "Or she's here... Or they're here... maybe it's twins!"
- "It turned out she had a twin sister who used to act in... adult films. The director of one of her films was a friend of a drug dealer who got arrested and put in prison."
- "I still laugh at the joke you told me - the one about the dwarf, the calculator and the twin sisters."
- "I am already engaged that evening to speak at Twin Heights elementary school for Career Night."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Twin' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!