Traducción & Definición
a twin (brother, sister): gemelo, gemela
I have a twin sister. Tengo una hermana gemela.
a pair of twins los gemelos, las gemelas
- "Or she's here... Or they're here... maybe it's twins!"
- "Evil twins?"
- "My twin brother used to play French cricket."
- "I still laugh at the joke you told me - the one about the dwarf, the calculator and the twin sisters."
- "The group, led by twin brothers Desmond and Brian Jones, is back together after a messy break-up nearly 20 years ago."
- "It turned out she had a twin sister who used to act in... adult films. The director of one of her films was a friend of a drug dealer who got arrested and put in prison."
- "Actually I'm expecting twins!"
- "I am already engaged that evening to speak at Twin Heights elementary school for Career Night."
- "The British twins decided to get the group back together last month in a transparent attempt to make more money."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Twin' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!