Traducción & Definición
The United States (of America): Los Estados Unidos (de América)
(The) US (dollar is weak at the moment): (En este momento el dólar) estadounidense (está débil)
- "Everyone must choose their own path, but thanks to the fine education that this school has provided for us, we have a solid foundation on which to build."
- "Edward Yeah, it's not as if he's going to come up and say "hello" to us!"
- "Some of us will go on to University."
- "Some of us will run away to Canada, in order to escape the draft."
- ""The US workplace has become a sterile and apathetic world where employees are no longer interested in fighting for their rights", complains Jacky Hasselhoff, president of the International Brotherhood of Lifeguards."
- "What's that in US currency?"
- "In the United States, we have a different set of customs, a different set of values, even a different way of speaking the same language."
- "You see, I live in the United States, or "the colonies" as one person told me in the metro."
- "Mr. Cheeter, why don't you come up to the board and show us how you think this problem should be solved?"
- "Donna : You want us to come with you and guide you through the streets of London?"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'United states' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!