Traducción & Definición
valuable: valioso, de valor
Valuable jewels Joyas de gran valor
(I put my) valuables (in a safe): (Guardo mis) objetos de valor (en una caja fuerte)
UK: I can't believe you dropped that vase, it's very valuable.
US: Well you shouldn't leave valuable things lying around.
- "Needless to say, he is our most valuable client."
- "Did I ever tell you that I won the 'Most Valuable Player' in my croquet league as a teenager?"
- "The HR department can be a valuable resource in getting you and your family settled and integrated into the community as soon as possible."
- "Far from it, I would envision a hefty fine and community service for the two of them. On the other hand, any effort you could make to avoid a jail sentence for Mr. Marron or Mr. Connors would be greatly appreciated, as these two are valuable contributors to the Delavigne team, without whom we could not thrive."
- "The National Egg Council suggests that eggs are an essential part of a healthy diet, providing valuable protein and other helpful vitamins and minerals, including potassium and calcium."
- "Scientists won't shut up about how valuable it is to replenish your energy with a complete sleep cycle."
- "We hope that using your product will add an air of realism to the film as well as providing valuable publicity for Delavigne."
- "I think she might be able to give you some valuable information."
- "Some of the pieces are quite valuable."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Valuable' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!