Traducción & Definición
a value: un valor
Someone of great value Alguien muy valioso.
to value: apreciar, cuidar
I really value his presence here at the company. Realmente aprecio su presencia en esta compañía.
valued: de valor, estimado, apreciado
UK: The Labour Party's values have been lost.
US: I really value your work: you're a valued member of this team.
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "In an attempt to teach you the value of money, you will receive $300 to last you to the end of the month."
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "Dear valued associate"
- "Dear valued PlasterCard customer"
- "It's not as if the value of art depreciates over time."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Value' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!