Traducción & Definición
a value: un valor
Someone of great value Alguien muy valioso.
to value: apreciar, cuidar
I really value his presence here at the company. Realmente aprecio su presencia en esta compañía.
valued: de valor, estimado, apreciado
UK: The Labour Party's values have been lost.
US: I really value your work: you're a valued member of this team.
- "Dear valued associate"
- "In an attempt to teach you the value of money, you will receive $300 to last you to the end of the month."
- "Dear valued PlasterCard customer"
- "'The march may be infiltrated by liberal radicals intent on spreading anti-American propaganda and denouncing traditional American values."
- "Republicans are sometimes called "conservatives", which refers both to their conservative views on the economy, but also to their social values."
- "Innovative financial expert adept at building enterprise value"
- "It's not as if the value of art depreciates over time."
- "Brian : Well it says here he's talking about the value of networking in business."
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "The value of a good night's sleep has long been known, however science continues to quantify just how important it is."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Value' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!