Traducción & Definición
- "That song is so violent!"
- "Every passenger on this plane who had fish for dinner will become violently ill in the next half hour."
- "There are many wide-open spaces in the park, so we can change into our shorts and play some non-contact, non-violent sports like frisbee or softball."
- "I thought you people were non-violent!"
- "Philip Cheeter said he decided to become king after reading the Peacenikland Times and discovering that the country was "full of non-violent wimps"."
- "Lucie : Yes Philip, but isn't it true that you had a violent verbal confrontation with Stink?"
- "Chaos and violent movements"
- "Olaf: : It sounds very very violent."
- "Hannah : If you think I'm going to such a violent spectacle, you must be joking."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Violent' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!