Traducción & Definición
to want (something): querer (algo)
WANTED: (one left shoe for a one-legged-man): Se busca: (un zapato izquierdo para un cojo)
He was wanted by the police for stealing a giant plastic ice cream from Jen and Barry's. La policía le buscaba por haber robado un helado de plástico gigante de Jen and Barry's.
- "I understand that you wanted to marry a rich guy, at least that makes sense, but yet here you are back in London with nothing to show for it, not even a fancy diamond ring."
- "Xavier taught me the perfume trade because he wanted me to take over his business, and carry on his legacy."
- "plots and conspiracies, failed assassination attempts, 10 most wanted cats in Sweden."
- "I always wanted to work for the MI5, but they said I was too rock and roll."
- "You've always wanted a baby, so this is the moment that I've been waiting for."
- "I wanted to take some pictures to show my friends."
- "Susie : By the way, I wanted to thank you for your support at the meeting earlier."
- "You remember the new factory we wanted to build in Spain?"
- "I have always wanted to say that."
- "Being a sailor is my life's dream. I've wanted to do it since last month."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wanted' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!