Traducción & Definición
- ""The May Day protesters are calling for a reform of the US immigration policy, universal health care, improved workers' rights and an end to all wars instigated by the US."
- "Edward : Let's go to war with everyone!"
- "The General made war, but Rainbow Child makes love."
- "Bartender : That's fine if you want to vote, or drive, or go to war, but drinking is more serious than those things."
- "Brian : Probably not... I don't enjoy nuclear war as much as I used to."
- "For one thing, there are no wars, no global warming, and no diseases."
- "I've got two tickets to see Swan Lake performed by the San Francisco Ballet at the War Memorial Opera House this Saturday evening."
- "The economy is struggling, people are losing their homes, and wars continue to be fought with no end in sight."
- "WAR...ner Brothers announces the release of a film about hamsters!"
Aún tienes dificultades con 'War' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!