Traducción Well known
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
- "We turn our attention now to Sweden, a country best known for its delicious meatballs, outstanding ice hockey players and the 70's pop quintet ABBA."
- "Polly : As you can see, Mr. Warbuckle, Philip is also well-known for his charm with the ladies."
- "Trotter, best known for his incredible feats of magic, adorable little smile and the bizarre lightning-shaped scar on his forehead, was arrested after police found the boy circling drunkenly around Nelson's Column in Trafalgar Square."
- "What is less well-known, however, is that this San Francisco-based company is also leading the way in environmental improvements."
- "I would like to express that I have nothing but respect for the work of Philip Cheeter, who is well-known and highly-reputed in my field of work, as well as for the Delavigne Corporation, which is rapidly becoming the standard-bearer for modern cosmetics corporations."
- "Xavier Delavigne, a well-known figure in the Parisian quarter of Montmartre, passed away yesterday."
- "California is one of the most generous states when it comes to family leave, and the Delavigne Corporation is well-known for its progressive approach."
- "Bollocks is well known as a "splatter painter" or a "drip painter", which simply means that he stood on top of his canvases and threw the paint down onto them. Bollocks was an alcoholic, and often painted while drunk, as even novice museum-goers can guess."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Well known' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Well known'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!