Traducción & Definición
within (24 hours): en (24 hours)
Please reply within the week. Por favor responda durante la semana.
They were hired within one week of each other. Fueron contratados con una semana de diferencia.
I live within minutes of city hall. Vivo a pocos minutos de la alcaldía.
within (the company, the team): en (la compañía), en el seno (de la compañía, del equipo)
The rules within the prison are strict. Las reglas dentro de la prisión son estrictas.
There has been a major disagreement over this issue within the government. Ha habido una discrepancia importante sobre este tema en el gobierno.
You may only build within the boundaries of your property. Puedes construir únicamente dentro de los límites de tu propiedad.
Con otro sentido:
I don't know if I am capable of living within my means. No se si seré capaz de vivir de acuerdo a mis medios.
It is imperative that we stay within the budget. Es imprescindible que no sobrepasemos nuestro presupuesto.
(I know where she is) within (1 km): (Sé donde está) a menos de, en (1 km)
UK: We promise to deliver your hot pizza within 30 minutes.
US: This information must stay within the family.
- "Icarus : Using high pitch frequencies emitted by the global positioning device in Bruno's helicopter, and then cross referencing them both with the amount of fuel in the helicopter as well as all known latitude and longitudes in both the eastern and western hemispheres, I was able to project Bruno and Susie's trajectory and landing location within one kilometer!"
- "You'll find the answers you are seeking within."
- "The information presented within my self-published book is not strictly speaking "legal" or "admissible" in a court of law."
- "He said "within 48 hours", if I'm not mistaken."
- "In the event of a layover due to a delayed flight, hotel accommodation will be provided within the airport."
- "An additional argument is that foods obtained within a 150 mile (240 km) radius of your home will likely taste better than those which have been packaged, flown, shipped or driven over longer distances."
- "Must be cool under pressure, stress-resistant, work well both independently and within a team. We are looking for a detail-oriented, reliable and experienced team leader."
- "Please let me know what steps you will take to remove this material within 15 working days of the date you received this letter."
- "Of the many trendy movements gaining popularity within elitist circles, the "local food" movement may have the most momentum. The term describes the growing preference of some consumers to eat only locally or regionally-produced food rather than food which has traveled great distances before arriving on their plate."
- "One of the cheapest, safest, and most sociable ways of traveling within the United States is the Greendog network of buses."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Within' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!