Traducción & Definición
I wonder (if / whether Bruno is happy): Me pregunto (si Bruno es feliz)
I wonder whether we'll have this report finished by Monday. Me pregunto si tendremos terminado este informe para el lunes.
a wonder: una maravilla, un milagro
It's a wonder that he's still running marathons at the age of ninety. Es un milagro que siga corriendo maratones a sus 90 años.
UK: Can you name the seven wonders of the world?
US: I wonder if I can...
- "Harold : So, ladies and gentlemen, you're probably wondering why I've brought you all the way up to the North Pole."
- "Sometimes I wonder if it's worth organising any kind of social activities at the company."
- "I wonder if you can hear me, sweet friend, sweet prince."
- "I was wondering where you got those magnificent baby blues!"
- "I know it's up to you of course, but Susie- Oh that's right... You're probably wondering about Susie."
- "One wonders how the company's CEO, Bruno Delavigne will react to this latest fiasco."
- "I was wondering if you could perhaps use your political influence, as the president of Europe to, er, pull a few strings?"
- "It's the big, hunky landmass between Africa and the Atlantic in case you were wondering."
- "It truly is one of mother nature's most wonderful wonders."
- "You're probably wondering what exactly happened between Bruno and I, and to be honest it's not easy to explain."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wonder' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!