Traducción & Definición
wood: madera; bosque
a wooden table una mesa de madera
the forest el bosque
- "Hannah : Ok, I was about four years old I think, and I was lost in the woods."
- "But the microfiche is in my wood"
- "( Bruno and Horatio emerge from the woods )"
- "Jonas : Umm. Cars, mobile phones, paper products, chemicals, steel and wood... that sort of thing."
- "Brian : Or a piece of wood!"
- "I have a small bed made of feathers and wood."
- "Betty : They're playing in the woods."
- "Brian : ...or a piece of wood..."
- "I recently had guests visit me, and I was quite embarrassed to have to apologize to them about the state of my bathroom. Explaining the large pieces of wood and plaster lodged in the toilet and sink was particularly difficult."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Wood' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!