Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a file: un archivo
I'll have to look at your file in order to answer your questions. Tendré que consultar tu archivo para responder a tus preguntas.
- "I'm pretty sure that I opened a file that I shouldn't have."
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "I've just wiped my files!"
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "The official policy will be sent shortly as a PDF file, but I'd like to draw your attention to some specific details beforehand."
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "Brian : That shouldn't be a problem. I have the file right here, you should find everything you need about the product's ingredients."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'A file'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'A file'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!