Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
a file: un archivo
I'll have to look at your file in order to answer your questions. Tendré que consultar tu archivo para responder a tus preguntas.
- "The bad news is: some faulty incense sticks led to a small fire in my office and destroyed all of the candidates' files."
- "I have included an audio file of the patient during one of his calmer periods."
- "The official policy will be sent shortly as a PDF file, but I'd like to draw your attention to some specific details beforehand."
- "I'm pretty sure that I opened a file that I shouldn't have."
- "I'm typing a press release, but all the details about the product are in a separate file."
- "You have full access to the internet but will be unable to download files on to your computer."
- "My PC contains files that are of a sex - sex - sensitive nature!"
- "Mr. Cheeter, I don't have any record of you being eaten by a bear in my files."
- "I've just wiped my files!"
- "Brian : That shouldn't be a problem. I have the file right here, you should find everything you need about the product's ingredients."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'A file'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'A file'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!