Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea.
Traducción & Definición
a disadvantage: desventaja, inconveniente
to take advantage (of a situation, of a person): aprovecharse, beneficiarse (de una situación, de alguien)
- "This is the main advantage of Stickypedia: the fact that content is constantly being updated means that only the best, truest information survives."
- "Listen, I'm beginning to see the advantages of this endeavor."
- "It was a tough competition, but Mr Oleré eventually outclassed his canine competitors by using his human brain to his advantage."
- "Eating locally, when possible, certainly has advantages both in terms of environmental impact and taste."
- "Fashion insiders predict that within two years D&C will be outsourcing abroad for cheaper labour and materials, eliminating the biggest advantage that D&C had over its competitors."
- "Human beings have the disadvantage of being able to worry about future events, including ones which may never happen."
- "Below are the key advantages of Loman's, the company I recommend that we choose."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "The only disadvantage is that some workers need to use both of their hands to operate machinery."
- "Icarus : That's a distinct advantage in my line of work."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Advantage' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Advantage'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!