Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
to advise: aconsejar, dar consejos
I advise you to be careful with the mayor. Le aconsejo que tenga cuidado con el alcalde.
- "Passengers are therefore advised to use the Piccadilly and Bakerloo lines."
- "I'm the, you know, the funny, handsome guy you advised with that non-paying client."
- "In fact my mother advised me to avoid any kind of sports after I was knocked out by a softball in my local park."
- "Passengers are advised to find another means of transport."
- "We strongly advise you to keep your luggage with you at all times."
- "If the answer is 'yes' to either of these questions, I strongly advise you to buy bottles that are sealed with genuine cork!"
- "Horatio : Now Susie, if you want a masculine scent, I mean masculine, I advise using the tse-tse fly, which lives inside the bull testicle."
- "Robot : They are there to advise you, not attend to your weird sexual needs."
- "In spite of my blinding rage and abiding contempt for you, my yoga guru has advised me that expressing myself to you via a letter may prove therapeutic, which is why I am penning the present missive from my retreat, high atop the Himalayan peaks."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Advise'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Advise'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!