Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(an) alleged (murderer): (un) presunto (asesino)
UK: The alleged murderer could not be located for questioning.
US: Elkie Johns was arrested yesterday for allegedly taking heroin in a nightclub.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Wednesday : The bad boy of smoothies allegedly stayed in for a quiet night, with pizza and a DVD."
- "Furthermore, the weapon used in the assault, allegedly a small glass bottle, was not found at the scene of the crime."
- "Bruno : Allegedly murdered, Brian."
- "Journalist 1 : Mr. Delavigne, would you care to address rumors of your alleged homosexuality once and for all?"
- "Subject: Alleged food poisoning"
- "Me, Bruno Delavigne, allegedly the president and CEO of a perfume company."
- "Bruno : Allegedly, of course."
- "Bruno and Horatio's Miracle Juices, a fledgling juice and smoothie bar, caused a stir last month when their "miraculous" juices allegedly cured a man of his loneliness, reunited a lost parrot with his lover, and helped settle a bitter dispute between a chicken and an egg."
- "Journalist 2 : Mr. Delavigne, now that you've put to rest any rumors of your alleged homosexuality, what do you plan on doing next?"
- "Hannah : I'd like to discuss the CIA's alleged use of torture techniques against terror suspects."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Alleged'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Alleged'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!