Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(to live) alone: (vivir) solo
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "Put it on when you're all alone"
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "I see you've come alone!"
- "You know I can be found, sitting home all alone"
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "It's just you, floating alone in the heavens."
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Alone'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Alone'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!