Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
(to live) alone: (vivir) solo
- "Edward : Hello everyone, this is a song I wrote over the Christmas period, when I was alone."
- "Put it on when you're all alone"
- "And the beauty of this song is - in case it wins me any bonus points - you can also use it for New Year too, which I assume I'll also be spending alone."
- "You look like you haven't eaten in days and I hate eating alone."
- "Come alone, and tell no one."
- "The children are the future, so leave these kids alone!"
- "Bruno : Okay Harold, according to this bank statement your payments on this ranch alone are costing you over 50,000 dollars per month."
- "It's just you, floating alone in the heavens."
- "I see you've come alone!"
- "I could continue to live alone but I've realized that life is much better when it's shared with people who are conscious."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Alone'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Alone'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!