Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
among, amongst: entre
among us entre nosotros
among other things entre otras cosas
Among y amongst tienen el mismo significado. Among es empleado principalmente en Estados Unidos, mientras que amongst es principalmente usado en Gran Bretaña y en Australia.
UK: I enjoy knitting and reading, amongst other things.
US: One of you among us is a traitor.
- "In 1933, Xavier opened "La Parfumerie Xavier Delavigne", which became a favorite amongst locals."
- "It is Delavigne's biggest seller Down Under (in Australia), and has been among the most popular fragrances for men aged 25-40 until recently."
- "Delavigne Corp, already considered a maverick in the cosmetics industry for its staunch refusal to use animals in the testing of their products (aside from their controversial volunteer monkeys), hopes to promote ecological awareness among its long-time customers as well as take advantage of a new wave of environmental consciousness among consumers, brought to national attention by the recent bestseller "Global Warming: It's all your fault"."
- "A new report published by the BNB (Bad News Bearers) shows that obesity among Americans is not slowing down, as naive idealists continue to suggest, but rather growing at a nearly exponential rate."
- "The goal is to create understanding amongst your colleagues."
- "It's the most listened to genre of music among angry white teenagers."
- "For the last century, Delavigne has been among the industry leaders in cosmetics and perfumes."
- "Staff : (talking amongst themselves)"
- "I am delighted to announce that the first six months of this year have been among the most successful in the Delavigne Corporation's history."
- "Lack of sleep leads to irritability, poor behavior and trouble with relationships, especially among children and teens."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Among'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Among'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!