Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
To make an appointment Concertar una cita
UK: I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor.
US: This is a funeral home. It's too early to make an appointment with us.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I don't recall having any appointments this morning."
- "As per your request, I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Donna Donovan."
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
- "Doris : Hello Mr Cheeter, how was your dental appointment?"
- "I have an appointment to have my shoes shined at 3:00, and I don't like to be rushed."
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "I'd like to confirm my appointment for next Tuesday at 2.30PM.'"
- "Philip : It wasn't a dental appointment Doris."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Appointment'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Appointment'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!