Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
an appointment: una cita
To make an appointment Concertar una cita
UK: I'd like to make an appointment to see the doctor.
US: This is a funeral home. It's too early to make an appointment with us.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "I don't recall having any appointments this morning."
- "Doris : Hello Mr Cheeter, how was your dental appointment?"
- "I have an appointment with Dr. Bob Loblaw for a laser eye surgery."
- "Philip : It wasn't a dental appointment Doris."
- "It allows me to organize my time, remember appointments-"
- "Following our meeting on Tuesday, I'd like to arrange an appointment ASAP to talk about flexible working hours."
- "As per your request, I have scheduled an appointment with Dr. Donna Donovan."
- "I have an appointment to have my shoes shined at 3:00, and I don't like to be rushed."
- "I'd like to confirm my appointment for next Tuesday at 2.30PM.""
- "I can arrange an appointment with an officer right now if you like."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Appointment'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Appointment'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!