Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
We would appreciate it if you could reply as soon as possible. Agradeceríamos que respondiera lo antes posible.
I greatly appreciate your efforts. Valoro mucho tus esfuerzos.
I would appreciate it (if you could do...): Le agradecería (que pudiera...)
(They did not) appreciate (the danger): (no) se dieron cuenta (del peligro), (no) fueron conscientes (del peligro)
UK: I appreciate your advice: thank you so much.
US: I'd appreciate it if you would tidy up your bedroom, please.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "As I begin this new chapter in my life, substituting meaningless sexual encounters with meaningful brush strokes, I would appreciate the support of my colleagues as I reveal the fruits of my labor."
- "I appreciate it."
- "The important thing is that you appreciate this fine French delicacy."
- "I don't appreciate these kind of calls."
- "girls appreciate them.'"
- "It is appreciated."
- "Kwik-e-Market really appreciates your feedback."
- "It's best way to appreciate city."
- "Glen doesn't appreciate your sophisticated American humor."
- "Anyway, I really appreciate the opportunity to pursue this type of unorthodox training at the company's expense, and I heartily recommend to the rest of the staff to follow through and do something similar."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Appreciate'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Appreciate'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!