Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Todos Vocabulario inglés)
Traducción & Definición
to argue (over, about something): argumentar, discutir, sostener; disputar, reñir
Even though your point of view is well-argued, I'm still not convinced. Aunque tu postura está bien argumentada, sigue sin convencerme.
Philip and Kevin argued over who would pay for dinner for over an hour. Philip y Kevin discutieron durante más de una hora sobre quién pagaría la factura.
UK: I don't want to argue with you.
US: He argued his point very enthusiastically.
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "They never argue with the referee."
- "Who am I to argue?"
- "Smithson argues that stress starts to pose serious threats such as permanent damage to brain cells (which has linked high stress levels to alzheimer's disease and strokes) and high blood pressure (the link between stress and heart attacks) only when the stress is allowed to build up over a long period of time."
- "Never argue with the customer."
- "You rightly banned Icarus Quincy from the building for arguing that IcarusBot's calculations were less accurate than a human."
- "Brian and Donna argue"
- "These terrorists – and I do not think this word is too strong – take issue with the fishing of bluefin tuna, arguing that the bluefin community is suffering terribly from over-fishing."
- "He argues that "almost everyone performs their best when under stress"."
- "I don't like to argue with the voice of the majority."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Argue' (Vocabulario inglés)? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Argue'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!