Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
There are around 55,000 people living in this city. En esta ciudad viven unas 55.000 personas.
I'll be back around 2 p.m. Volveré hacia las 2 de la tarde.
The neighbor's cat likes to walk around our house. Al gato de la vecina le gusta caminar alrededor de la casa.
Is he around?: ¿(Él) está por aquí?
(Is there a post office) around (here) ?: ¿(Hay una oficina de correos) por aquí?
I traveled around Europe. Viajé por Europa.
There are frogs all around us. Estamos rodeados de ranas.
You'll find a stapler somewhere around there. Encontrarás una grapadora por ahí.
UK: Hello, is Simon around?
US: No, Simon is traveling around the world. He should be back around May.
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "Scientists estimate that the web's carbon footprint (the CO2 it produces) is growing at around 10% per year, which could be bad news for internet giants such as Moogle, Microtosh, and YouLube."
- "But you will be entitled to some Social Security retirement benefits - probably around $500 per month."
- "Please drop by my office this morning around 9.30."
- "No one was harmed in the incident, though one 94-year-old man broke his hip dancing the samba around the burning vehicle."
- "Lots of police around."
- "Let's not forget that one web search produces around 0.2g of CO2, whereas boiling a kettle generates 15g."
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "We have a North Island and a South Island, our population is around 4.3 million, and our capital city is Wellington."
- "Kevin : Yes they do, but all deliveries to Brazil go out of Southampton, England, and it takes around 16 days to get to Itaguai port, near Rio de Janeiro."
- "The idea is that a man can create a sense of untouchable, unquestionable power around himself simply by wearing the perfect suit: colleagues fear him, bosses respect him and clients trust him. All this, thanks to his suit."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Around'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Around'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!