As long as
Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
as long as: tanto tiempo como, siempre y cuando
You can keep the car as long as you want. Puede quedarte con el coche tanto tiempo como quieras.
Our business will continue to prosper as long as the economic situation does not change. Nuestro negocio continuará prosperando siempre y cuando la situación económica no cambie.
- "Sometimes I feel the company itself could be burning down, but as long as everything looked good on paper they would be satisfied."
- "And as long as I've got my suit and tie"
- "We have always benefited from a healthy tourist industry, and as long as our city remains an attractive tourist destination we will continue to do so."
- "It is guaranteed to prevent crime (as long as it's used in combination with several other methods, which I am also researching)."
- "You can come over, as long as you bring some rum, some rubber gloves and a towel."
- "What I can say for certain, however, is that the future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno remains behind the steering wheel."
- "I am quite happy to consider any of the above options, as long as it's number 4."
- "And finally, as long as you're removing junk from the building, why don't you help Horatio clear out some of the junk from his office?"
- "Philip, feel free to bring a date, as long as she doesn't mind that we talk a little business."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'As long as'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'As long as'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!