Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
at least: al menos, por lo menos
At least you didn't miss the train. Por lo menos no perdiste el tren.
- "at least 8 hours for most adults."
- "If you can't come around, at least please telephone"
- "What I can say for certain, however, is that the future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno remains behind the steering wheel."
- "Jean : Well, I'm very hungry, and since we don't eat dinner with Mamie, I suggest we go inside and at least we have a bite to eat, you know 'miam miam'."
- "But at least he's interacting with the art."
- "Philip : No, you should be cool for 2 hours at least."
- "There's no way of penetrating this robot, at least not in any traditional way."
- "With just a few minor tweaks and several hundred billable hours, we are fairly certain that the Delavigne Corporation can restore its reputation at least for a few months - that's the Slick Brand Solutions guarantee*."
- "Perhaps we could borrow that intern, Edward Moon, for a week or two - at least until things quiet down a bit?"
- "The chef is a maniacal tyrant and requires that we wash our hands at least twice per day."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'At least'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'At least'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!