Vocabulario inglés y traducciones (Ver todos)
I am aware of your current situation and will take that into account when going over your file. Soy consciente de su situación actual y la tendré en cuenta al examinar su expediente.
(Be) aware (of the sharks): Cuidado (con los tiburones)
Luna is very aware of environmental issues. Luna está muy concienciada con los problemas medioambientales.
Be aware of falling rocks on this cliff. Cuidado con los desprendimientos en este acantilado.
UK: She reads the newspaper everyday and is very politically aware.
US: I wasn't aware of that. I thought she was stupid!
If the audio player isn't working:
- Download: audio.mp3
- "As I'm sure you are aware, Bob has been with you for 5 years and oversees the IT department."
- "As some of you are no doubt aware, May Day, also known as International Workers' Day) is this Friday, and apparently a few thousand people will be celebrating with a mass protest on the streets of San Francisco."
- "I know that you like to read my letters when you open them every morning, so you are probably aware that the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) is coming to audit our R&D Department."
- "I am aware of Horatio's naps."
- "You may or may not be aware that Icarus' late father, Archibald Cuthbert Quincy, died of a heart attack when Icarus was only 12."
- "The question now is whether he acted alone, or if others were aware of his fraudulent activities."
- "I wonder if the rest of the staff's aware of this!"
- "Caroline : I've done some research on Delavigne, and I'm fully aware of your current online presence, it's very exclusive."
- "Delavigne is aware of cultural differences, and has therefore decided to release a tailor-made version of each poster for each country where the adverts will be running."
- "As you may well be aware, it will soon be my birthday."
Aún tienes dificultades con 'Aware'? ¿Quieres mejorar tu Inglés? Haga la prueba de nuestro curso de inglés en línea y reciba una evaluación de nivel gratis!
¿Tienes un truco para recordar la palabra 'Aware'? ¡Comparte con nosotros!